- TenantTalks Host Guide
- Tips for hosts
Tips for hosts
- When thinking about who to invite, start by coming up with a list of every renter that you know. The more people you can think of to invite, the easier it will be.
- When you are inviting people, make sure to explain ‘TenantTalks’, why you are hosting one, and the reporting back process.
- The group does not have to agree with each other! What is important is that people get the chance to contribute their ideas and opinions, and that they are recorded faithfully.
- Keep an eye on the timing – you may want to ask someone to help with keeping the group on track.
- Make sure to sit down with your Scribe after the meeting and get everything written down while it’s fresh in your mind.
5. Now you're ready! >